Tuesday, September 28, 2010

TV Shows

   I didn't want to love it, and I apparently skipped a season and a half, but Glee grew on me so fast!  I love it!!!!  The music, the characters, the plots, the dancing.  All are totally awesome and I wish we'd had a club like this in my school.  We did have chorus, and we did do a play once a year, but this would have opened up doors I never would have thought to open.
   Teen mom I practically lived in my early twenties so I'm not so big on this show.  However, if they don't take that one girl's baby away, the one who ignores her kid and beeats her boyfriend, I will be sorely disappointed.  I think the most rresponsible parents on that show were the ones who gave their baby up for adoption.  The other girls seem to be doing ok, but that one girl, grrrrrrrrrrrr.
   I'm loving Animal Planet's "It's Me or the Dog" with Victoria Stillwell.  she totally knows what she's doing when it comes to training.
   That's about it tonight.  I'm tired and I've got to get up to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment