Thursday, November 4, 2010

Blogging

   Why do I not feel like blogging?  I even set up a new page where I can post about my scrapbooking and any other crafty stuff I might try.
   I guess I'm a little depressed.  I'm tired and not sleeping well.  I'm not happy with what I'm doing professionally.  My house doesn't feel welcoming when I walk in the door.  I have no decorating skills and my couch is covered with dog hair.
   I have a friend who has stage 3 colon cancer and I feel like crap for complaining.  Then I think, why do I try to make myself into a saint when other people are suffering?  Don't I deserve to feel down once in awhile?  Do I want to?  I think I do sometimes, so that when things do get better I appreciate them.
   I promise that I won't be in a bad mood forever and that I will find something uplifting or just plain nice to blog about in the near future.  Thanks for bearing with me.
   Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment